Captains on Deck : Jesse & Andy
Jesse’s email: email@example.com
A new year. A new Bridge. We cannot wait to see which students will be making the big leap this year to the Bridge and eventually to their home school. Together, with the rest of our Lane School family, we will help create a caring school community where all students feel safe, respected, and valued.
The links below are common ones that we may use in class or are helpful resources for students looking for extra assistance, or simply fun learning experiences on the internet. Please check back to this page frequently for updated websites and activities.
- easyCBM: Get ready to SWYK! (Show What You Know)
- Brainpop: A tremendous link for educational activities and movies.
- Khan Academy: An incredible resource for multiple domains…especially math.
- Read Live: Build up your reading fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension while earning B.o.F.!
Check out one of Lane School’s coolest elective classes: DMP
The following links are great sites for students to practice their typing prowess. As schools (and employers) continue to emphasize and require work that is produced via computer (Word, email, internet research, etc.) the need for students to gain typing proficiency is at an all-time high.
School Links for Bridge Students
- Agnes Stewart Middle School
- Arts and Technology Academy
- Cascade Middle School
- Creswell Middle School
- Kelly Middle School
- Kennedy Middle School
- Hamlin Middle School
- Lincoln Middle School
- Mapleton Middle School
- Meadow View School
- Monroe Middle School
- Oaklea Middle School
- Pleasant Hill High School
- Roosevelt Middle School
- Shasta Middle School
- Spencer Butte Middle School