At Lane School we believe that all of our students will learn, will care and will succeed!
What’s unique and effective about our behavioral program?
- daily instruction using evidence based curriculum
- daily communication with parents
- instruction linked to state standards, IEP goals and state assessment measures
- school-wide and highly individualized Positive Behavior Support systems
- access to cutting edge technology
- evidence based social skills training
- students are empowered to make positive choices without physical intervention
- highly supportive transition process for students returning to their home school
- collaboration with regional youth support agencies
Lane School is a short-term behavioral and academic day school designed for students kindergarten to grade 8 in Lane County who have been identified with an emotional/behavioral disorder and are experiencing significant behavioral, social, and academic difficulties. Students are referred by their resident school district. Lane School is a reintegration program designed to transition students back to their home school.