Erin M and Elizabeth
“We only fail when we stop trying. Making mistakes and learning from them prepare us for success.”
I am excited to welcome students into Room 11 for this school year. I am excited about the opportunity to help students set personal goals and make progress toward those goals. I look forward to all of us learning and growing together!
The following are links to websites that we will be using in Room 11 this year. Check back regularly as I will try to add more websites throughout the year.
- Brainpop: A tremendous link for educational activities and movies.
- National Geographic: Full of fun activities and games for students.
- Reading Planet: A reading website for all ages, has activities, cool lessons and games.
- United States Geography Fun: A fun website to explore the geography of the United States.
- Spelling City: A great place to learn, practice and have fun with all of our various spelling lists.
- Type For Your Life: Typing game in which students type letters to help the main character survive.
- Typing Chef: Another typing game…
- Type Toss: Typing game to help students learn to type.
- Typing Web: This website tutors students in their typing skills. It gives them practice lessons, tests, and keeps track of their progress. Students can us the following login info:
- Username: firstnamelastinitialtype; password: rm11
Erin Moser firstname.lastname@example.org