Jesse E. & Nikki:
It is our choices that show us what we really are, far more than our abilities.
This year in room 10 we plan on sharing and collaborating as a community of learners. We look forward to building scholarship and fellowship among all of our wonderful students and have a ton of fun ideas planned for the year. Through the use of new educational technologies, I predict this year will be one of excitement and engagement for staff, students and parents alike.
Here’s are links to some of the websites we will be using in the classroom this year:
- Brainpop: A tremendous link for educational activities and movies.
- National Geographic: Full of fun activities and games for students.
- Reading Planet: A reading website for all ages, has activities, cool lessons and games.
- United States Geography Fun: A fun website to explore the geography of the United States.
- Spelling City: A great place to learn, practice and have fun with all of our various spelling lists.
- Modes r’ us!: A webpage to learn about the four different writing modes.
- memory math games – fun link to cambridge brain games.
- billy bug 2 coordinate plane game – plot your ordered pairs and feed billy bug.
- Scholastic comic book maker – create and print your own comic book
- Math Facts Basketball– practice math facts and your free-throws!
- Contact Information
- Jesse Egan
- Rm. 10 Lane School Teacher